6/21/2007

travelling

Last week I went with a couple people from Biblecollege to Curitiba, the capital of the state of Parana. We also went to the mountains and to some beaches close to Curitiba - I will put on some pics later.
On Sunday I arrived in Rio de Janeiro and I absolutly love it here.
On Saturday we will be going to a very poor area of the city to minister to the kids there. Please keep us in prayer and also the church in Rio that started about a year ago!!!
In a week I will be leaving Brazil to go to Madrid/ Spain for a couple days and then back home. Then I will update you more on what was going on here!
In the love of Christ!


2 comments:

MichelleDaniela said...

djdudji san! how are you friend...how much longer will you be in brazil? say hi to my friend aline if you see her...i am doing good i love being in germany and i cant wait till i am fluent in german...i love you and miss you roomie, mit lieb, misheru

Theophilus11 said...

Awesome stuff. You're so blessed to be able to travel all around like you are. It's exciting just to hear about all the Lord is allowing you to do down there in South America. I hope and pray that you keep yourself in that place of availability before the Lord that He might continue to work through you so many great things. Keep seeking Him sister and keep us updated as much as you can. : ) take care.